About Me

California, United States
I have a big heart that allows me to care and listen. I am soo unique and have a big imagination that i use those characteristics to help me explore the depths of life. I just want to live life to the fullest and discover who i am piece by piece.

<3

<3
Ladies and gent, i present, Me.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

my to do list before i die... its gonna be my check list that goes everywhere with me all my life.

im bored and thought "you know what, i should do a to do list before i die."

1) see snow when it falls from the sky
2) own a bar and hookah bar
3) Kiss in the rain
4) go to south america and take professional pictures
5) make the ultimate collage
6) live in italy for a few months
7) take a wine tasting trip when i turn 21
8) taste an amazing bottle of wine that makes u have tears of happiness that its orgasmic.
9) Be in a relationship after it's past the cute puppy love stage and tough out the hardships and complexeties of being in a romantic relationship
10) Feel good about my accomplishments when I speak of them to my high school classmates
11) be a good mother to 2 kids and be a wonderful wife
12) maybe work for the trump. hehe
13) graduate form college
14) speak 5 different languages
15)invent something. haha
16) achieve enlightenment
17) have a birthday for once in my life with the ppl i actually care about and just have a good night cuz everyone is out of town for my birthday....
18) make a difference in someones life
19) get lasic surgery for my eyes even though my eye doctor says i cant cuz my eyes are that screwed up.
20) no longer have anxiety attacks.

the list will grow but thats what i have soo far. hehe

No comments: