About Me

California, United States
I have a big heart that allows me to care and listen. I am soo unique and have a big imagination that i use those characteristics to help me explore the depths of life. I just want to live life to the fullest and discover who i am piece by piece.

<3

<3
Ladies and gent, i present, Me.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

nobody should be scared of death, but they should be scared of what happens after you die.

so my grandpa is dying, and after graduation im proly going to mexico city with my parents to see him.

its soo sad. even thought he was kinda a jerk with my mom in her life, he was just trying to protect her. and he loved my dad. and he was a great grandpa......

hes going senial. he turns off the light and starts screaming turn off the light!!! hahaha then they were telling him he had to eat bananas, so he took out his denters and started feeding his teeth the bananas. hahahah

hes funny when hes crazy and about to die.

this sux.

im really sad watching my parents getting all upset about it.

uhhhhh.

but going to mexico city will be good. I havent been there since 6th grade. and i have sooooo many childhood memories there, since i practically lived there when i was little girl.

this is all crazzy.

<3

No comments: