About Me

California, United States
I have a big heart that allows me to care and listen. I am soo unique and have a big imagination that i use those characteristics to help me explore the depths of life. I just want to live life to the fullest and discover who i am piece by piece.

<3

<3
Ladies and gent, i present, Me.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

oh summer, ur a trixy one...

Summer nights are beautiful but the days are hottt.
im ready for the axe-fest with my lovely pirate costume. im excited, i have party fever right now.
everything is going great i think, im catching up on reading, i have running a bar for dummies and start up your own bar and club. im excited to be reading these books. i love it. and i got a uk version of cosmo. which is always a plus.

last night i got blazed as fuck and faded with lindy and pata and brent. that was fun. and today wake and bake with lin and pata. hehe it was fun. then watched some tv then went home got ready and then lin and i went to temecula to target to get some alst things i needed for my outfit for pirates and barnes and nobles to get the magazine and the start up book. lin and i had some really gopod conversations, and whats soo great about hanging out with her is that it doesnt matter long we have known each other, we are still learning. shes one of my best friends and i can honestly say ive never had a friend like her. which is goood. since i go through friends like gum.. i chew the flavor out..same with guys, since they are all idiots here so i go through them quickly. uhhh

2mro my agenda is busy...wake up, lay around, take a shower, watch some tv, read, lay around, haha then proly have lindy stay the night and maybe nick to, so we can drink and listen to loveline. hahah..

this weekend im working then i have nothing to do untill the boys get back from up north. i need them to come back..

im soo bored without them.. i love my boys, they keep me alive.

im listening to bruce springstein. he is amazing...he makes my heart bounce.


i cant wait till my jon stewart shirt comes in the mail.

i want a guy thats like jon stewart... sexy and smart and who can talk with confidence. haha cuz jon stewart is seriously the dreamiest guy ever!! hahah hes mine and brandy has conan o'brien, hahaha amazing.

<3

No comments: