About Me

California, United States
I have a big heart that allows me to care and listen. I am soo unique and have a big imagination that i use those characteristics to help me explore the depths of life. I just want to live life to the fullest and discover who i am piece by piece.

<3

<3
Ladies and gent, i present, Me.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

pre released in the wild.

After more than 13 years of going to school everyday, it is 9 days before my graduatuion. The end, c'est fin, no more. Scary no? This week has to be the most depressing week ive ever gone through. everyone is saying their goodbyes early and tears among every group of best friends, and i literally dont have that many good friends anymore... i dont have that many ppl to say goodbye to. i have tons of friends but no one really worth saying goodbye.. and my close friends which are a total of 4, i know i will see after gradutation.

Its weird not going to see ppl i have grown up with and been in the same classes all these years. I wonder if anybody i know will be famous or just be successful in the future, even die sooner than later. i wonder where i will be in 5 years. Since my dad wants to send me to mexico for a few months maybe i will love it there and never come back to the states. maybe i'll find some guy in mexico that will treat me right unlike some here in the fbk that sometimes i regret being with even though i do no like to regret. Or maybe i will be with the one person that makes me soo happy but i know i could never be with... maybe i'll see old friends and rekindle those old burnt out friendships. the world is a mystery and i wish sometimes there can be some signs that lead every burning questions with an answer. will i be ok in 5 years? will i be surrounded by ppl i love? is my moms health going to improve?

i hope this summer will be a summer i will never forget. the first summer where i will have no! summer school! heh heh. there are soo many things i want to do and need to do.

1) take a road trip up norht with brandy cuz we wanna see SF and monteray to see the otters.
2)get a job
3)go to comic con
4)throw my brother a great party
4)meet someone exotic
5)have a deep and meaningful conversation with a good friend about life.

i have this sudden urge to go to the harbor and take pictures, but i have no camera... :-(

i just want to go to the harbor and jsut sit and watch the waves just clash together in rythem.

i saw the cutest baby in starbucks today, omg i have baby fever. hahaha jp, but i think babies are the cutest thing. hahahah (start the car) hahah

hmmm. i think i will listen to some musica and prepare my paperwork for senior check out and get some make up homework done so i do for sureee graduate!!

<3

No comments: